- New users
- For CRU program participants
- For users registered in the SWIG or API PA
From September 16, access will cost 100 units. As such, it is possible to join the “CryptoUnit” program closed club and open a CRU personal account by paying for any EIP in the SWIG or API PA:
- 10 units until September 15, or
- 100 units after September 16
Follow the events timetable in the personal account and visit summary webinars to keep up to date
- Bonus of 20 units for new partners who register directly in the CRU account until September 30th inclusive. From September 30th, the bonus will be cancelled.
- It will be possible to register up to 50 new users directly in the CRU account until September 15, from September 16, it will only be possible to register 35 people directly.
- Pleasant addition to stage 7: those who purchase any EIP in the CRU personal account from September 1 to 15 will get an additional bonus in Unit/CRU points which is 10% larger than the one indicated in the product.
- The number of tokens is displayed in the personal account and a certificate of ownership for the amount of tokens displayed in the CRU account is issued.
- The possibility to sell tokens, belonging to a participant, on any crypto exchange or in the UnitGlobalPay banking account is planned after the STO and with free circulation of CRU tokens.
COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER: SWIG is predominately an Education Portal and DO NOT offer personalized Financial advice, We do not sell shares, or give investment advice. Only General information is given and should be noted. SkyWay Invest Group (SWIG) is not a registered advisor or broker at this time. We are a start-up innovative company in our 5th year of operation. The information provided is designed for educational purposes only Any information offered should be considered as recommendations only. Business opportunities and marketing ventures come with inherent risk, please be responsible for your own actions and results. Any figures offered during presentations are for illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as any guarantee or form of advice or professional recommendation. Please do your OWN due-diligence or seek confirmation from a licensed Accountant or Financial Advisor in your area for compliance in your state or country.